1. It’s okay to be wrong. People have a huge tendency of always wanting to be right and their constantly justifying their actions. Whether you’re wrong about not knowing how many championships Kobe Bryant has or messed up at work and it cost your company it’s reputation, admit it and learn you’re going to be wrong in life.
2. Don’t be selfish. That means compromising, doing things to please others and sharing. Share your food, feelings and your bed.
3. Be happy. if you’re happy your partner will be happy. I know it’s impossible to be a ray of sunshine at all times but simply trying to stay positive will not only improve your overall mood but you can avoid a potential fight.
4. Always think twice before you do something. In a relationship your actions will affect your partner. If you have to think twice about something then it’s probably not a good idea.
5. Lastly, love yourself. Be open to improvement but don’t Belittle yourself. You have to know that you are an extraordinary creature and your partner chose you and that means something.